Covid-19 & Our Promise
Your health is always our highest priority
With the ongoing concern of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we are taking extra precautions at Advanced Healthcare of the Palm Beaches and to ensure the health, safety, and hygiene of all staff and clients.
If you, your family, or anyone you have close contact with have any symptoms of a cold, flu or are generally feeling unwell and have returned from any flights domestic or international, please use the 14 days of self-quarantine before returning to Advanced Healthcare.
For ongoing health and safety, we have implemented the following infection control procedures in keeping with the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations:
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at reception & waiting room upon entering and leaving the clinic.
- Please thoroughly wash and sanitize your hands after using the facilities and after coughing or sneezing.
Our Team will be taking extra precautions for your health to include:
- Screening all our new & current patients for flu-symptoms & any recent travels.
- Increasing cleaning between patients of waiting & treatment rooms.
- Increasing cleaning on door handles, pens & common areas.
- Removing all magazines from the waiting room.
- Decreasing congestions to avoid multiple people in the waiting room.
- Where possible, the only person being treated comes into the treatment room.
- ChemDry came to office to sanitize all the carpets and fabric furniture.
Monday9 am - 6:30 pm
Tuesday9 am - 6:30 pm
Wednesday9 am - 6:30 pm
Thursday9 am - 6:30 pm
Friday9 am - 12:30 pm